Woollahra Sailing Club acknowledges that we are on the land of the Birrabirragal people, the traditional custodians of the land. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging.
Teens Holiday Programs
A wide variety of activities including sailing dinghies, kayaks, stand up paddleboards (SUPs), windsurfers and power boat adventures during the Teens Holiday program. The aim of the program is to have fun, hang out with friends and learn new skills. All OutThere Sailing programs are delivered by qualified Australian Sailing Instructors for secondary school aged students. The cost includes instruction, equipment usage and certificate. Please book online or phone 9371 9805 - Family discounts available.
- Social pacer sailing
- Sailing 29ers, 49ers and other vessels
- Stand up paddle board.
- Powerboat adventures
- Sailing to coves and beaches in the harbour
- Beach adventures and picnics
- Introduction to powerboat handling
- Team building and problem solving.
- Raft building
9am arrival and safety briefing for the day
9.15am Activity one
11am Morning tea
11.15 safety briefing and activity two
12.30 lunch break / chill out
1pm Activity three
2.45 pack up and home
Find out more here https://www.discoversailing.org.au/course/outthere/
What to Bring ?
* Board shorts, rashie or/and wetsuit
* A change of warm clothes, Towel
* Sunscreen and hat
* Old shoes or rubber boots for sailing
* A packed lunch and drink (including snacks)
Junior Holiday Camps - 4 day sailing camps
Our Teens holiday programs are suitable for secondary school students 12 years + no experience necessary.
Last updated 07:44 on 3 December 2023