Woollahra Sailing Club acknowledges that we are on the land of the Birrabirragal people, the traditional custodians of the land. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging.
Woollahra Sailing Club is one of the biggest and most successful dinghy clubs in Sydney. The club is continuously growing and now consists of over 1,000 members.
As a member, you have access to utilise and enjoy the clubhouse facilities, function rooms, showers and weekend café with views over the beautiful Rose Bay and monthly class hosted BBQ's. In addition there are two main social events each year for our members, but not limited to; Annual prize giving and our Christmas midday social.
Training for all levels is often provided by the club for members. For further details, contact your fleet representative or the sailing school department.
Please see the WSC Membership Detail Documents for more information.
- Junior - Junior members shall be under the age of 18 years and intend to take part in the sailing activities of the Club. A Junior membership must be accompanied by an Ordinary membership.
- Student - Student memberships only apply for students between the ages of 18-21 who hold a current valid Student ID card.
- Ordinary - Ordinary members shall be at least 18 years of age and shall intend to take part in the sailing activities of the Club either as a sailing participant or as a sailing volunteer. Ordinary members receive voting rights and are eligible for committee positions.
- Paddler - Paddler member is a member who intends to take part in paddle craft activities.
- Associate - An Associate member is a member who supports the objectives of the Club but does not fit into any of the above categories. Associate members may use and enjoy the areas and facilities of the Club provided to members for that purpose.
- Temp - Temporary "Associate Member" status is granted to Sailing School participants for the duration of the programme in which they are enrolled or to persons hiring club facilities for the duration of the hire as granted by the office, under authority of the Board.
Membership Fees (May 1 - April 30)
- There is a one-off joining fee of $150 per membership. This fee is waived for new members electing to join the Club after completing one of our Learn-to-Sail courses through the Sailing School.
- Members' facility access is available by security access keys which can be obtained from the clubhouse office for a $50 deposit.
- For any further information do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Last updated 04:25 on 7 August 2022