29er and 49er Programs at WSC
Published 23:52 on 19 May 2022
9er Programs at WSC!
The club is keen to encourage 9er class development at the club. WSC, in partnership with the 9er association is hosting programs for Term 2 and coming up in the future.
For Term 2 - WSC and the 9er associate are both hosting 29er programs - One being an Intro to 29er, and the other being skills development for already experienced 29er sailors.
Objectives of the Program
- Provide a pathway for sailors transitioning from other classes into 29er, without the need to purchase a boat and or find a crew member.
- Provide a safe and fun learning environment
- Matching potential skippers and crews
- Encouraging sailors to purchase a 29er
- Develop the basic skills necessary to be a competent 29er sailor that covers
- Rigging and derigging a 29er
- How to right a capsize 29er
- Launching and retrieving 29er
- Gybing and Tacking
- Upwind and downwind sailing
WSC & RPAYC - 8 Sessions $396 + $75 NSW 9er Membership for 20/21 (Normally $95.00)
Last updated 07:40 on 20 May 2022