Woollahra Sailing Club acknowledges that we are on the land of the Birrabirragal people, the traditional custodians of the land. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging.
Winter Series 2023
Racing on Sydney Harbour with the winter westerly breeze is truly impressive! Welcoming 'Off the Beach' dinghy classes, join us at Woollahra Sailing Club this winter.
The Gill - Wichard 2023 Winter series dates May 7, 21 | June 4, 18 | July 2, 23 | August 6, 20
The NBsailsports 2023 Optimist Iceberg series dates May 7, 21 | June 4, 18 | July 23 | August 6, 20
Series documents can be found below.
All boats must register online prior to competing. Registration is free to Club Members. You will need to be logged in to the portal to register. Members already have a login. Any questions regarding login to the portal please contact [email protected].
Skippers will need to register once for each boat and will need to record crew details for double handed classes. You will need register to be included in the results. Crew do not need to register separately. Parents can register on behalf of their children.
* Members: Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Green [Book] button. You will need to login if you are not already logged in.
* Non-Members: Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Green [Select] button. You will need to login if you are not already logged in. If you have not already done so you will need to create an account.
The full race schedule is available via the NOR
The first warning signal on each day of racing will be:
* Sunday -------- Moth/Waszp - 8:00 am warning signal
* Sunday -------- General Fleet - 10:00 am warning signal
* Sunday -------- Optimist Fleet - 10:00 am warning signal (Please view Optimist NOR)
Duty roster and Volunteering
If you would like to volunteer to support club racing please see full details about volunteering at: Duty roster & Volunteering
Safety documentation can be found at WSC Safety Standards Woollahra Sailing Club
Optimist Iceberg Coaching members and non members
Any questions on the series or registration please email [email protected].
The following form part of this event:
Last updated 9:13pm on 3 December 2023