Woollahra Sailing Club acknowledges that we are on the land of the Birrabirragal people, the traditional custodians of the land. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging.
Discover Sailing Day 2023
7th October, 10:00 - 14:00
Woollahra Sailing Club's Discover Sailing Day
This is an opportunity for the club to open up to the local community and introduce new people to our club and to our sport.
Starting at 10am and finishing at 2pm we will have:
- Short dinghy sailing experiences with an experienced skipper onboard
- Short windsurfing demonstrations
- Short powerboating experiences with an experienced skipper
- Tours of our club and facilities
- Cafe open for drinks and snacks
- Different boat classes on display
- Information on our programs
What Do You Need to Bring?
We have lifejackets (pfd) so no need to bring one
- Clothes you don't mind getting wet (swimwear, activewear, old clothes, boardshorts)
- Water safe shoes, such as an old pair of runners
- A towel and change of clothes for after the session
Registration is essential for insurance purposes. Children welcome from ages 4+, Children under 7 years must be accompanied on water by an adult.
Last updated 8:39am on 3 June 2023