Spring and Summer Series 2021-2022 » General Fleet Spring Series
The Summer series runs from 30 October 2021 to 17 April 2022 and comprises 19 weekends. Full details for the series are in the notice of race (NOR).
The NOR and other regatta documents can be found below.
As per NOR all boats must register online prior to competing. Registration is free to Club Members. You will need to be logged in to the portal to register. Any questions regarding login to the portal please contact [email protected].
The registration buttons are at the bottom of this page. Skippers will need to register once for each boat and will need to record crew details. You will need register to be included in the results. Crew do not need to register separately. Parents can register on behalf of their children.
* Members: Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Green [Book] button. You will need to login if you are not already logged in.
* Non-Members: Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Green [Select] button. You will need to login if you are not already logged in. If you have not already done so you will need to create an account.
The full race schedule is available via the NOR - see below and in the calendar under club racing.
There will be three scheduled races per flight on each day of racing.
The first warning signal on each day of racing will be:
* Saturday ------ Moth/Waszp/OK dinghy Not before 3.00pm
* Sunday -------- General Fleet ------ Not before 1.30pm
* Sunday -------- Optimist Fleet ------ Not before 1.00pm
Duty roster and Volunteering
Please note, the NOR states:
It is a condition of entry that each competitor nominates at least one day across the Spring and Summer Series as a day they will volunteer. This can be done online. Volunteering can be done on either Saturday or Sunday, independent of which day your class races. If you miss racing due to volunteering, you will be awarded average points.
Full details about volunteering can be found here: Duty roster and volunteering
Safety documentation can be found at WSC Safety Standards Woollahra Sailing Club
This race series, list of events, registration and duty roster are all tied together by one software system "Sailing Club Manager". This product has recently being activated for Woollahra Sailing Club. As such we are still coming to grips with the power and functionality of the product. To simplify this event we have taken a few temporary steps:
* We have only published the individual event days and duty roster up until 19 December 2021. The 2022 dates will be published shortly.
* We are asking skippers to register for themselves and their crew.
Any questions on the series or registration please email [email protected].
Last updated 1:43am on 19 November 2021