Woollahra Sailing Club acknowledges that we are on the land of the Birrabirragal people, the traditional custodians of the land. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging.
Junior Holiday Camp Week 1 Spring 2022 » Day 4
Junior Holiday Sailing Camp for 7 to 11 year olds (Primary School Aged)
Woollahra Sailing Club, conducts holiday sports programs for children covering an array of water based and sailing activities, as well as fun games and team building exercises over four full days of fun on Sydney Harbour. The courses are run during all major school holiday periods throughout the year.
Our courses are fun, safe and fully supervised by qualified Sailing Australia instructors.
The cost includes instruction, boat & equipment usage.
Time: 9am till 3pm each day
Cost: $620pp (Non-Members) or $560pp (Members)
Children will be groups of similar skill level and ages, please book the ticket which best reflects their skill level:
- Level 1 (Beginner): Please book this if your child has not done a learn to sail program before
- Level 2 (Novice): Please book this if your child has done some sailing before, a camp, or completed Tackers 1
- Level 3 (Moderate): Please book this if your child has completed Tackers 2 or 3
- Level 4 (Green): Please book this if your child is sailing at Green Fleet or Green Adventure level
What to Bring
Each participant will need to bring:
- Board shorts, rashie or/and wetsuit
- A change of warm clothes, Towel
- Sunscreen and hat
- Old shoes or rubber boots for sailing (Aqua socks)
- A packed lunch and drink (including snacks) (NO NUTS)
Bookings terms and conditions: MyCentre T&Cs - Australian Sailing
Last updated 3:00am on 3 December 2023