Members of Woollahra Sailing Club agree to be bound by the Club’s constitution and by-laws including the storage agreement, storage fees and indemnity waiver.
Members and all other people participating in any activity at Woollahra Sailing Club are warned that regardless of the precautions which might be taken by reasonable and experienced persons, water sports can be a dangerous pursuit and participants are exposed to potential risk of property damage, physical harm and possibly death. As an indication, these risks may include, but are not limited to:
– The extremes of weather and sea conditions;
– The potential that control of vessels may be lost, resulting in collision with objects and other vessels;
– The sudden movement of the vessel at any time and the possibility that participants may fall or be thrown overboard, resulting in drowning;
– The possibility that participants may be injured by equipment on the vessel;
– The absence of immediate medical care and the likelihood that significant delays may occur before medical care is available;
– Exposure to the elements for extended periods.
Woollahra Sailing Club and NSW Maritime also warn participants that regardless of their best intentions, they may be unable to render assistance to participants who are in distress;
Participants are warned to consider the above risks and all other risks before deciding to participate in any water sports event with Woollahra Sailing Club.
Join over 850 happy sailors and paddlers using WSC