• Members may remove and return craft to storage.
• Comply with government regulations regarding social distancing.
• Maximum group size of 2 people.
• No rigging or unrigging in the yard.
• Move in and out of the yard rapidly. No loitering, discussions, gathering or boat work permitted.
• The Club building is closed and access to the storage yard requires member’s security access card/fob.
• No assistance can be provided by staff in the yard or on the water.
• No rescue resources are available. Use of the facilities and the harbour is conducted at your own risk!
Due to a telephony cable being cut in Rose Bay all streets surrounding Vickery Ave have lost land line telephone connections, and the estimated repair time is early April. Obviously this includes Woollahra Sailing Club, so in the meantime please bear with us and contact us by email until service is restored – firstname.lastname@example.org. Updates will be posted on Facebook, Instagram, and our official website.
2020 Youth Sailing World Championships
Congratulations to our members selected in the team will go on to represent Australia at the 2020 Youth Sailing World Championships to be held in Salvador, Brazil in December.
2020 Australian Youth Team:
Int 420 Girls: Bridget Conrad and India Gilbert
Laser Radial Girls: Mina Ferguson
Techno 293 Plus: Grae Morris
AS Club Race Officer online seminar
The Australian Sailing Club Race Officer Course is a 3 hour online seminar aimed at educating Australian Sailing members in the basics to conduct consistent, fair and safe club racing. It is aimed at people who have a keen interest in sailing and want to participate in another facet of the sport.
To become accredited as an Australian Sailing Club Race Officer you are required to:
- Be a member of an Australian Sailing affiliated club.
- Attend a Club Race Officer Seminar
The cost of the seminar free for a limited time however registration is required. All course materials supplied in a digital contactless format.
Private Lessons available for members
A great form of exercise while fast tracking your performance.
Complying with the current Covid 19 government policies & restrictions all sessions will be completed in single handed dinghies. Woollahra Sailing Club coaches Alex Zimmermann & Dan Smith. For more details regarding sessions email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking can be also made here
Members Hire: kayak/SUP
While staying at home is most recommend during the Coronavirus outbreak, exercise and staying healthy is still possible.
So…take advantage of your member discount for kayak/sup or hire a pacer dinghy.
Booking and payment made under ‘member hire’ at the following link or for further details please contact email@example.com