- Oversee all finance responsibilities in accordance with the Club Constitution, including: a. collect and receive all monies due to the Woollahra Sailing Club association (the association) and make all payments authorised by the association; and b. keep accounts and books showing correct financial affairs of the association with full details of all receipts and expenditure within the activities of the association.
- Develop and oversee the reporting structure of WSC to ensure accountability, best practice financial management and informed decision making by the WSC Committee.
- Budgeting, financial planning and financial management of WSC, including maintenance of accepted financial standards and regulatory compliance, and ensuring that WSC’s financial processes are auditable and within guidelines to ensure best financial practice.
- Oversee and mentor the Office Manager in relation to financial matters, including: • budget, • accounting • banking, and • security.
- Make relevant recommendations to the WSC board.
- Fulfill the WSC strategic plan and other allocated committee member tasks.