- Regularly review the services, facilities, infrastructure and equipment that the WSC provides to members and make recommendations, including development and maintenance of the WSC Facilities and Equipment Plan for improvements as appropriate, for approval by the WSC board.
- Oversee and maintain WSC boating assets including: • Norman Fox • Power boats
- Develop and bring forward for WSC board approval, an annual capital equipment and fleet replacement program for club owned assets.
- Promote and maintain a positive volunteer culture throughout WSC activities.
- Ensure that volunteers are properly supported, equipped and managed in their activities.
- Provide a channel of communication from members to the WSC board.
- Fulfill the WSC strategic plan and other allocated committee member tasks.