Please be advised that over the last few weeks the club has been implementing new membership and storage management software. The aim is to provide better and clearer service to our members and reduce costs.
After reviewing our current systems and an extensive market evaluation, we have chosen Sailing Club Manager (SCM). More information can be found here: SailingClubManager
The implantation is proceeding as follows:
- System selection – Complete
- Collate, cross reference and upload our current data into SCM. This is a complex process. – 80% complete.
- Issue the 2021-2022 annual membership and storage invoices with online payment available via Stripe and possibly other payment gateways. Please note that online payment is available, and this is preferred over bank transfer.
- Issue logins to Members. This will allow you to login and update details about your membership, family, and vessels. As more functionality is implemented there will be further services available to members.
- SCM manager offers a lot more functionality that will benefit the Club and will be implemented over the next 12 months. This includes:
- Event management.
- Duty rosters.
- Race results.
- Online store.
- And more.
Every effort has been taken to make this transition as smooth as possible. However, if you have questions or need assistance during the rollout, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +61 2 9371 9805.
Membership and storage fees
We have completed a review of our membership and storage fees. The main considerations were, what do other clubs charge, and can we simplify the fees to make life easier for members and club administration. The net result is some small changes to both membership and storage fees. For most people there will be little or no change. For many there will be a slight reduction in fees and for a few a slight increase in fees.
Woollahra Sailing Club