Woollahra Sailing Club is hiring
Reporting to: General Manager
Provide administration and clerical support for the Sailing School and assist Club Management in delivering on water instruction. To support and administer the sailing and training activities of the Club. On-water work will be required, with the main focus on the administration across all aspects of the club’s programmes including Internal and External training programmes.
- Provide administrative support to WSC
- Sailing School Instruction
- Communicate with Club and external customers.
- Promotions and sales of sailing school products.
- Communicate with internal departments to ensure smooth operation between departments affected by sailing activities.
- Coordinate and administer in conjunction with the Club Coach all sail training programmes.
- Organise and administer prize giving and award ceremonies.
- Support and assist in the development of club volunteers and the volunteer base.
- Collect and analyze data pertaining sailing activities.
- Complete other administrative functions as directed by the Sailing Manager and General Manager.
- Assist in developing initiatives to increase participation in sailing activities.
- Comply with, and adopt, all Club policies and Club operating and administrative procedures.
- Attend staff & committee meetings as required.
- Attend occasional Club functions.
The above list of duties comprises the regular and occasional duties that are performed on a day to day basis in this position. From time to time the incumbent may be directed to perform duties outside of this list. Should these duties and or the time allocated to each significantly change, the role may be analysed to ensure successful performance is possible.